The Cincinnati Bengals play host to their AFC North divisional rival: the Pittsburgh Steelers. Both teams are winless at 0-1. Cincinnati was edged out by the Bears in week 1, while Pittsburgh struggled against the Titans.
Somehow, Felix Jones is on the Steelers roster. And he gets reps for them! Yeesh.
Discuss the game in the open thread below.
More from Bleeding Green Nation:
- Eagles injury report: Dennis Kelly, Bradley Fletcher return to practice
- Philadelphia Eagles Week 2 PFF Grades: Offense shines, defense struggles
- Eagles' cornerback Bradley Fletcher medically cleared from concussion
- Eagles-Chargers Week 2 Snap Counts
- Eagles vs Chiefs fan diplomacy thread
- Week 2 Report Card: Eagles' defense gets welcomed back to Earth
- NFC East Report - Week 2 Standings
- The Linc - Eagles' Secondary Not Looking So Good
- Chip Kelly, Eagles frustrated with missed opportunities in loss against Chargers