Backup offensive lineman Dennis Kelly had been recovering from surgery after suffering a back injury in Eagles training camp. His return bolsters the Eagles' OL depth.
Starting cornerback Fletcher missed Sunday's Eagles-Chargers game due to a concussion suffered in week 1. It was announced earlier in the day Fletcher had been medically cleared from his injury. Philadelphia certainly could have used him on Sunday since the Eagles' secondary struggled. Fletcher's replacement, Brandon Boykin, played well in his absence but his starting counterpart, Cary Williams, did not.
The only player that did not participate was Brandon Hughes. The veteran CB left Sunday's game with a hamstring injury.
Other Eagles players listed on the injury report, but were full participants, include:
More from Bleeding Green Nation:
- Philadelphia Eagles Week 2 PFF Grades: Offense shines, defense struggles
- Eagles' cornerback Bradley Fletcher medically cleared from concussion
- Eagles-Chargers Week 2 Snap Counts
- Week 2 Report Card: Eagles' defense gets welcomed back to Earth
- NFC East Report - Week 2 Standings
- Chip Kelly, Eagles frustrated with missed opportunities in loss against Chargers
- Eagles-Chargers final score: Eagles fall to San Diego in home opener, 33-30
- The Linc - Eagles' Secondary Not Looking So Good