• 6 times has the game been held in San Diego. The other 4 were in Philly.
• Philadelphia is 4-6 all time against San Diego. That record is 3-1 in favor of the Eagles when they are at home, just like they are today.
• The Eagles have never scored less than 20 points against the Chargers when playing them at home.
• No team has ever finished with less than 7 points in a match up against each other. No team has finished with more than 31.
• The last Eagles-Chargers match up was a close affair in San Diego, 2009. 31-23, Chargers. Their running back was some guy named LaDainian Tomlinson. Donovan McNabb threw a whopping 55 times for 450 yards and 2 TD, 1 INT.
• Jason Avant also had a huge game against the Chargers in 2009: 8 receptions for 156 yards.
• Memorable moment - 2005 : former Eagles safety and special teams ace Quintin Mikell blocked a Nate Kaeding 40 yard FG attempt that was returned by Matt Ware (!) 65 yards for a touchdown. That made the game 20-17 with a little over 2 minutes remaining. The Eagles would go on to protect their lead and win the game.