The Eagles' preseason opener is next Friday, but while we wait for that there is the Hall of Fame game. Long considered a letdown game for most, this year's installment features the Miami Dolphins and Dallas Cowboys. The former is entering Year 2 of Ryan Tannehill, while the latter is the Cowboys, so feel free to mock them below.
Stuff to Know
- Most of the Dallas starters will not play. In fact, Kyle Orton played one drive and was yanked.
- The Dolphins have four former Eagles: WR Marvin McNutt (87), RB Marcus Thigpen (34), Brandon Gibson (10) and Dimitri Patterson (24).
- The Cowboys are testing out their new Tampa 2 defense, so pay attention to how some of their players adapt.
- Apparently, if you have ever been within six miles of Cris Carter, you were inducted into the Hall of Fame last night.
- Demetress Bell will not play as he is on the NFI (Non-Football Injury) list.
- The Cowboys' fourth-string quarterback can do some awesome tricks: