Last year I did a "post your top 15 predictions for the season." However, after about 10 predictions, the last 5 got to be a little absurd so this year let's keep it to 10.
Here was last year's predictions.
Once Vick reminds people why he's not a good NFL QB, the hype dies down, Vick shows he's still the same QB he's always been -- he will be in benched.
2. No one of the defensive side of the ball will be invited to the pro bowl, or be an all pro selection.
This defense is young and it's trying to scab in players that dont fit the scheme. It needs another year or two to re-tool.
3. Bennie Logan will be the starting NT by week 8
He's been a pleasant surprise and I think he will end up starting over Spooky
4. DeSean Jackson will make game changing plays again of 50+ yards
Jackson will have at least 5 plays of 50+ yards this season. I have always been high on Jackson, he's our best WR. He forces teams to double him which opens up the rest of the offense (that does not show up on the stat sheet)
5. McCoy Will have a bounce back season with 1300 yards rushing and 12 TDs on the ground
Last year with Peters out I predicted McCoy was going to have a pedestrian season. Unfortunately, it was one of the times I didn't like being right. This year, the line is a little healthier.
6. Patrick Chung will be a fan favorite in the secondary
I don't know how to quantify this but Philly fans love physical players. Chung can lay the wood and will remind fans of Dawkins therefore making him a favorite. It helps that he plays very well in the box as well.
I personally don't think BG has much value on a 3-4 team especially when we took him at 13 overall. He could probably produce somewhere else int he 4-3 more than he can here. Curry on the other hand looks great
8. Our TE's/H-Backs will collectively lead the team in TDs
I don't see the WRs (Jackson, Cooper, Avant) doing much scoring, they never have before, so why change now? I think the TEs are going to combine for about 12 TDs
9. Our defense will be ranked 16-18 in scoring
An improvement from last year, but not enough talent to make it above average.
10. The team will go either 7-9 or 8-8
Which is a monumental improvement from last year.