There are no official injury reports in the preseason, nor reliable time-tables for return, but here is a list of the Eagles currently ailing from injuries:
- WR Jeremy Maclin, torn ACL: Out for the season.
- LB Jason Phillips, torn ACL: Out for the season.
- WR Arrelious Benn, torn ACL: Out for the season.
- LB Phillip Hunt, torn ACL: Out for season. The team injured/waived Hunt, but he will revert back to the Eagles' IR if no team claims him by Wednesday at 4pm.
- OT Dennis Kelly, herniated disk: Expected to miss at least the first two weeks of the season.
- CB Brandon Hughes, broken hand: Time-table unknown.
- CB Curtis Marsh, broken hand: Time-table unknown.
- RB Bryce Brown, ankle: Brown was helped off the field during Monday's practice, but returned.
- LS Jon Dorenbos, concussion: The team released LS James Winchester, which means that Dorenbos is good to go.