• Immediate reaction to Vick being named the starter. Was it a good decision? (Hint: Yes)
• How good can the Eagles be with Michael Vick as the starter? Playoffs? More?
• What does this news mean for Nick Foles?
• Evaluating the Eagles QB competition. How effective was it?
• How good can Michael Vick be in 2013? How do injuries factor in?
• WHAT NOW FOR DENNIS DIXON?! How about GJ Kinne?! And other closing thoughts.
Here are the posts I referenced in this podcast:
Here are the Vick/Foles stats I referenced:
Michael Vick - (30 snaps) 13 comp, 15 att, 86.7 completion %. 199 yards, 13.3 yards/attempt, 1 TD, 1 INT, 1 sack, 113.2 QB rating.
Nick Foles - (31 snaps) 11 comp, 14 att, 78.6 completion %. 100 yards, 7.1 yards/attempt, 0 TD (1 rushing), 1 INT, 1 sack, 1 fumble lost, QB rating 66.7.
Multiple ways to listen:
Download this episode: