1. Eric Fisher- If Fisher is available at the fourth pick, and that is gradually becoming a big if, the eagles will and should strongly consider the pick. Fisher would pump some much needed talent and youth in to our decrepit offensive line. Tge same can be said about Lane Johnson.
2. Trading back- Yes this draft lacks those few elite prospects, but it makes it up with a ton of depth. trading back to the chargers spot at 11 and snagging an extra second and third would go along way in rebuilding our defense/offensive line/ QB
3. Dion Jordan- While Dion is no where near my top choice, I can see some reasoning behind taking him at four. First off Id like to say if anyone knows Dions value it's chip so if we take him, it was worth it, and if not there has to be good reasons. I just don't see him coming over his lack if stregth and ability to shed blocks.
4. Star- Star turns one of, if not our biggest weakness, into one if our bigger strengths. Having Cox and Star lining up in the trenches could go a long way.
5. Geno Smith- Geno has talent, fits our system, and would be an upgrade ove Mike "Dynasty" Vick, but his value at four is a definite fail and the Eagles have put them selves in a great position to draft Best Player Avaliable.
Overall, the Eagles "knock on wood" will gain a great young player to build around.