The Eagles left Dallas last night with their biggest win of the season. Philadelphia ahdvanced to a 10-6 record to finish the 2013 NFL regular season and clinched the NFC East in the process. Due to their big efforts, the No. 3 seed in the NFC playoffs now belongs to them.
It was a tough, hard fought game. Dallas was missing several key players due to injury, but showed resiliency. Ultimately their efforts fell short and second year Eagles cornerback Brandon Boykin made a huge play to intercept a Kyle Orton pass to virtually seal the game for Philly. Boykin, along with Mychal Kendricks and LeSean McCoy, was a key player in the Eagles' victory.
The Cowboys had only lost two games at home all year which included close losses to both the Denver Broncos and the Green Bay Packers. The Eagles became the third team to win in Dallas, as well as the first NFC East opponent to beat the Cowboys all year.
Re-live the Eagles' playoff clinching win through the photo gallery above featuring some of the best pictures from the game.
- Week 17 Report Card: Bring on the Saints, Eagles are NFC East champions!
- The Linc - No One Wants To Play The Eagles
- #FlyEaglesFly: NFC East Champion Eagles React to NFL Playoff Clinching Win
- NFL Playoff Schedule 2014: Eagles to Face Saints in Philadelphia on Wild Card Weekend
- Eagles vs. Cowboys Final Score: Philadelphia Clinches NFC East Crown With Thrilling Win Over Dallas, 24-22
- Eagles RB LeSean McCoy wins the NFL rushing, all-purpose and yards from scrimmage titles