Now that Week 16 of the NFL is over, it's that time to see where all 32 teams rank. For reference purposes, here is a link to last week's NFL Power Rankings.
Let's dive right in.
BLG's WEEK 17 POWER RANKINGS
1) Denver Broncos (Last Week: 2) - The Broncos didn't sweat much to earn an easy win over the worst team in the NFL.
2) Seattle Seahawks (LW: 1) - So much for the Seahawks being unbeatable at home.
3) Carolina Panthers (LW: 4) - Key win for the Panthers over their division rival. Now Carolina has a great chance of being locked in as the #2 seed in the NFC.
4) San Francisco 49ers (LW: 3) - The Niners are winners of five straight games in a row but they looked a little vulnerable against a bad team on Monday Night Football. Fortunately for SanFran, they held on and clinched a playoff berth.
5) New England Patriots (LW: 7) - The Patriots went down to Baltimore and put a beating on a team that has a very good home record. New England fought to retain their lead on the #2 playoff seed in the AFC.
6) Arizona Cardinals (LW: 8) - The Cards earned a tough win in Seattle only to be officially eliminated from the playoff race due to a 49ers win on MNF. They could possibly finish the season 11-5 and still not make the post-season.
7) Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 9) - Put a beating on Minnesota and clinched the AFC North.
8) New Orleans Saints (LW: 5) - The Saints had a chance to clinch the NFC South and a first round bye with a win but couldn't get the job done.
9) Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 6) - Andy Reid's Chiefs didn't look so great in a loss at home but KC clinched a playoff berth anyway.
10) Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 11) - The Eagles absolutely decimated the Bears at home. Philly will be the #3 seed in the NFC, given they beat Dallas and make the playoffs. Odd observation: the Eagles are the only 9-6 team in the NFL.
11) Indianapolis Colts (LW: 13) - A quality win on the road for a Colts team that has been largely unimpressive recently.
12) San Diego Chargers (LW: 15) - It's very hard not to like what the Chargers have done recently. A win over the Raiders pushes SD to 4-1 in their last five games including a three game winnings streak. The Bolts have the league's 11th best point differential (+45).
13) Chicago Bears (LW: 10) - A big slip up and a missed opportunity for the Chicago. The Bears could have clinched the NFC North with a win over the Eagles. Instead the division will be decided in the Week 17 season finale.
14) Baltimore Ravens (LW: 12) - Usually a good home team but got stomped by the Pats.
15) St. Louis Rams (LW: 17) - The Rams are the only team with a losing record to have a positive point differential (+2).
16) Miami Dolphins (LW: 14) - Very embarrassing loss to the Bills on the road. Couldn't even muster a single point. The 'phins still have a good chance at making the playoffs.
17) Dallas Cowboys (LW: 18) - Dallas almost found a way to lose to the second worst team in the NFL. Despite the win this week, this team simply hasn't been playing very well.
18) Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 19) - Once again, the Steelers kept their slim playoff odds alive with a win.
19) Green Bay Packers (LW: 16) - The Pack can still clinch the NFC North with a win over the Bears in Week 17.
20) Tennessee Titans (LW: 21) - Picked up a win over the Jags on the road, so I guess that's something?
21) New York Giants (LW: 24) - The Giants took advantage of a Lions team that's just an utter mess. And hurt their own draft positioning in the process.
22) Detroit Lions (LW: 20) - LOLions. This team was once 6-3 and in charge of the NFC North. Now they're officially eliminated from the playoffs. It's probably time for Detroit to fire head coach Jim Schwartz.
23) Buffalo Bills (LW: 25) - A gutsy win from this frisky Bills team. Must feel good to record a shutout.
24) New York Jets (LW: 28) - Guess who still isn't nearly as good as their record suggests they are? At least the Jets have a good home record.
25) Minnesota Vikings (LW: 22) - What happened? The Vikes looked great against the Eagles but horrible against the Bengals.
26) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 23) - 170 yards of total offense was all the Bucs could muster in their loss.
27) Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 26) - The hot streak couldn't last. Jacksonville is on their way back down.
28) Atlanta Falcons (LW: 29) - The Falcons deserve to move up for playing the Niners tough on the road and making the last MNF game of the 2013 season interesting.
29) Cleveland Browns (LW: 27) - This team started out 3-2. But now they've suffered six straight losses in a row.
30) Oakland Raiders (LW: 30) - The Raiders are ranked second to last in Football Outsiders's DVOA metric. Oakland has lost five games in a row.
31) Washington Redskins (LW: 31) - You had one job, LolSkins: beat the Cowboys. And you failed. Thanks for nothing.
32) Houston Texans (LW: 32) - Still the worst team in the NFL.
- Tony Romo Injury: Dallas Cowboys Quarterback Ruled Out Against Eagles
- It's Time For The Eagles Festivus Airing Of Grievances
- Eagles vs. Bears Week 16 PFF Grades: All Around Excellence
- Eagles vs. Bears Week 16 Snap Counts
- Week 16 Report Card: Eagles play THE complete game, win 54-11
- Chip Kelly: "We're From Philadelphia And We Fight."