Now that Week 15 of the NFL is over, it's that time to see where all 32 teams rank. For reference purposes, here is a link to last week's NFL Power Rankings.
The Eagles suffered a setback having lost to the Vikings.
Let's dive right in.
BLG's WEEK 16 POWER RANKINGS
1) Seattle Seahawks (Last Week: 2) - Best team in the NFL. The Seahawks have incredible depth and talent all over the roster.
2) Denver Broncos (LW: 1) - Still very, very good. But not the best.
3) San Francisco 49ers (LW: 5) - The 49ers are playing good football lately. A win over Tampa Bay extends their winning streak to four games in a row. Fourth best point differential in the league: +121.
4) Carolina Panthers (LW: 6) - Relatively easy win over a terrible NYJ team.
5) New Orleans Saints (LW: 3) - Typical Saints. Went on the road in the December and lost. Oh, but the game was played in a dome? What's the deal, then? Maybe just a letdown game for New Orleans.
6) Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 8) - Andy Reid's Chiefs have looked dominant the past two weeks. Kansas City outscored their opponent by a combined 60 points in these two games.
7) New England Patriots (LW: 4) - The Patriots are flawless at home (7-0) but they're a different team on the road (3-4).
8) Arizona Cardinals (LW: 10) - Sixth win in seven games. The Cardinals might be the best team not to make the playoffs if they can't catch the 49ers/Saints/Panthers for one of the two NFC wildcard spots.
9) Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 7) - Lost to Pittsburgh, (possibly) lost their chance at a first round bye, and lost their punter for the season. Rough week for Cincy.
10) Chicago Bears (LW: 11) - The Bears brought back Jay Cutler despite the stellar performance of Josh McCown in his absence. It wasn't pretty but Chi-town got the job done for their second straight win.
11) Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 9) - A letdown game for Philly, but still in control of their destiny. Is this the sign of more struggles to come or can they rebound and make the playoffs?
12) Baltimore Ravens (LW: 12) - The Ravens don't always win pretty but they got the job done against Detroit despite not even scoring a touchdown. Justin Tucker, who hit a clutch 61 yard game-winning FG, is probably the best player on the Ravens and the best kicker in the NFL. Four in a row for Baltimore.
13) Indianapolis Colts (LW: 13) - They played the worst team in the NFL and won. Best team in the worst division in the NFL.
14) Miami Dolphins - (LW: 15) - Miami has won three straight and own a 4-1 record in their last five games. Getting a win over New England was a big victory.
17) St. Louis Rams (LW: 19) - Take all the worst teams from each NFL division and the Rams would beat all of them. Worst team in the best division. Quality home win over New Orleans. They also have a potential #2 overall draft pick to look forward to.
18) Dallas Cowboys (LW: 14) - Romo'd.
19) Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 20) - The Steelers kept their very slim playoff chances (1.6%) alive with a win over their division rivals on Sunday Night Football.
20) Detroit Lions (LW: 16) - Blew their control of the NFC North lead. Trending downwards: two straight losses in a row and 1-4 in their last five games.
21) Tennessee Titans (LW: 21) - Hung in tough against the Cardinals but suffered an overtime loss.
22) Minnesota Vikings (LW: 26) - The Vikings played an excellent game despite missing a number of key players.
23) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 22) - Playing better than they were earlier in the year but lost big to the 49ers this week.
24) New York Giants (LW 23) - Shutout at home by the best team in the NFL. Eli Manning threw five interceptions. The Giants stink.
26) Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 24) - So much for that Jags hot streak.
27) Cleveland Browns (LW: 25) - Played Chicago tough but just aren't a good team.
28) New York Jets (LW: 27) - Fourth worst point differential (-121) and worst turnover differential (-19). Somehow this team has six wins.
29) Atlanta Falcons (LW: 30) - Almost found a way to lose to the Redskins at home but held on.
30) Oakland Raiders (LW: 29) - The Raiders are a very bad team, but at least they're generous. Earlier in the year they allowed Nick Foles to score 7 TDs. This week, they felt like giving 4 TDs to Jamaal Charles. How nice of them.
31) Washington Redskins (LW: 31) - Showed some life with Kirk Cousins at QB in place of RG3, but lost in LolSkins fashion. Washington went for 2 (and the win) instead of kicking an extra point to tie the game at 27-27. They didn't convert and therefore lost the game.
- Chip Kelly Shuts Down Texas Longhorns Rumors
- Brandon Boykin Injury: Eagles Cornerback Going Through NFL Post-Concussion Protocol
- Jingle Bells, Batman Smells, Eagles Laid an Egg
- Chip Kelly Says Eagles Won't Rest Their Starters Against the Bears
- Eagles vs. Vikings Week 15 Snap Counts
- Week 15 Report Card: Eagles suffer major letdown by falling into the trap