The Eagles-Vikings inactives have been released.
For the Eagles, rookie safety Earl Wolff is inactive. Wolff practice for the first time this week since November 10th but he was limited and ruled doubtful for Sunday's game. It seems like Wolff could still be a week away from returning. Veteran safety Patrick Chung starts in his place.
Backup insider linebacker and special teams player Najee Goode is the other injured Eagle who won't suit up. He's dealing with a hamstring injury that limited him in practice this week. No surprises among the other inactive players.
Matt Barkley - Depth QB.
Earl Wolff - Knee injury.
Curtis Marsh - Depth CB.
Najee Good - Hamstring injury.
Matt Tobin - Depth OL.
Dennis Kelly - Depth OL.
Matthew Tucker - Depth RB.
On the other side, the Vikings are missing a number of significant players due to injury. The key loss for Minnesota is star running back Adrian Peterson and his backup, Toby Gerhart. The Vikings are also severely lacking depth at cornerback.
Vikings Inactives: RB Adrian Peterson, RB Toby Gerhart, OG Brandon Fusco, TE John Carlson, CB Xavier Rhodes, QB Josh Freeman, CB Chris Cook
- Eagles vs. Vikings 2013: Full Game Coverage
- Eagles vs. Vikings 2013: Game time, TV schedule, online streaming, channel, and more
- Report: Vikings Running Backs Adrian Peterson, Toby Gerhart Out Against Eagles
- Eagles vs. Vikings 2013 Preview: Take Care of Business
- The Vikings Game is the Super Bowl
- Eagles vs. Vikings 2013 Odds: It's A Trap