LeSean McCoy has been awarded as the NFL's FedEx Ground Player of the Week for Week 14.
McCoy rushed for 217 yards on 29 carries; a whopping 7.5 average yards per carry. He finished with 2 vital touchdowns and a longest run of 57 yards on the day. McCoy did all of this in the snowy blizzard that took place during the game. Shady's 217 yards set a single game franchise record. Pro Football Hall of Famer running back Steve Van Buren previously held the team's record with 205 yards in a single game. In honor of McCoy's impressive performance, his gear was requested by the Hall of Fame and sent to where it resides in Canton, Ohio.
McCoy's brilliant play has been critical to the Eagles' success in 2013.
The Eagles' star running back is having a great 2013 campaign. McCoy is currently the NFL's leading rusher with 1,305 yards. That's not simply a volume number, either. His 5.0 average yards per carry is the highest among qualified NFL running backs. When you account for McCoy's receiving yards, he boasts a total of 1744 yards from scrimmage with an average of 134.2 per game. Talk about instant offense.
- Eagles vs. Vikings Fantasy Football Guide
- Eagles-Vikings Final Injury Report: Earl Wolff is Doubtful
- BGN Exclusive Interview: Eagles LB Connor Barwin
- BGN Radio: Eagles vs. Vikings 2013 Preview
- Mean Reversion and the 2012-2013 Eagles Improvement
- Eagles vs. Vikings 2013: Five Questions With Daily Norseman