Now that Week 9 of the NFL is over, it's that time to see where all 32 teams rank. For reference purposes, here is a link to last week's NFL Power Rankings.
The Eagles' victory over the Raiders helped them rebound from their free fall the week before.
Let's dive right into the rankings.
BLG's WEEK 10 POWER RANKINGS:
1) Kansas City Chiefs (Last Week: 1) - Another game, another close win. KC scored 23 points, but none of them were from an offensive touchdown. So, yeah, they have a good defense, but the offense isn't cutting it.
2) Denver Broncos (LW: 2) - Bye week. John Fox will miss four to six weeks due to a medical issue so Jack Del Rio has been named interim head coach.
4) Indianapolis Colts (LW: 4) - It looked like they were going to be upset until Andrew Luck engineered a brilliant comeback victory. Indy has beaten good teams all year, so it was surprising to see them struggle.
5) New England Patriots (LW: 9) - The Patriots scored 55 points on Sunday. Tom Brady is no Nick Foles, but he still threw for 432 yards and 4 TD in a NE victory. It's about time the Pats offense blossomed.
6) San Francisco 49ers (LW: 6) - Bye week. No movement.
7) New Orleans Saints (LW: 5) - Rob < Rex
10) Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 8) - Cincy let this game slip away. The fact that they lost on a walk-off safety makes it worse.
11) Detroit Lions (LW: 10) - Bye week. The Bears jumped ahead of the Lions with their win over the Packers.
12) Carolina Panthers (LW: 13) - Third best point differential in the league: +98. Part of that is due to their league low 106 points surrendered. Allowing just 13.25 points per game.
14) Miami Dolphins (LW: 15) - Finally broke the four game losing streak. Back to .500.
15) San Diego Chargers (LW: 11) - Came very close to leaving Washington with a win. They had the ball near the goal line with little time remaining but they couldn't punch it in for the game winning touchdown. Ended up losing in overtime. Thanks for nothing, SD.
16) Tennessee Titans (LW: 17) - Chris Johnson had a big day for the Titans in their win over STL.
17) New York Jets (LW: 18) - Talk about an inconsistent team! Rex Ryan got the best of his brother, Rob.
19) Arizona Cardinals (LW: 19) - Bye week. AZ owns the league's second best ranked defense according to FootballOutsider's DVOA metric. Good on you, Todd Bowles.
20) Baltimore Ravens (LW: 16) - First time they have ever lost after the bye with John Harbaugh as their head coach.
21) Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 23) - Great win over the Raiders. Nick Foles threw for a record tying seven touchdowns. Still very much alive in the NFC East.
23) Atlanta Falcons (LW: 22) - It's just not Atlanta's year. Beat up by their division rival on the road.
24) Buffalo Bills (LW: 24) - You have to give credit to the Bills. They very much had a chance to beat the best team in the NFL despite starting undrafted rookie free agent Jeff Tuel at QB. Thankfully for the Bills, E.J. Manuel is reportedly ready to return.
25) Washington Redskins (LW: 29) - Came close to losing to the Chargers but made a key defensive stop to force the game to overtime. Washington is 3-3 after an 0-2 start and not out of the NFC East division race.
26) St. Louis Rams (LW: 25) - Jeff Fisher lost in his return to Tennessee.
27) Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 26) - Pittsburgh hung close with NE until the Patriots blew the game open with four touchdowns in the 4th quarter.
28) Houston Texans (LW: 27) - Case Keenum > Matt Schaub. The Texans couldn't capitalize on their 21-3 lead though and allowed the Colts to come back and win. Gary Kubiak was hospitalized after leaving the game at halftime due to a mini-stroke.
29) New York Giants (LW: 28) - Bye week. Every other team in the NFC East won, though, so it was a "loss" for the Giants.
31) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 31) - They gave the Seahawks all they could but it wasn't enough in the end. Golf clap for the Bucs.
32) Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 32) - Bye week. Possibly the only week the Jaguars don't lose a game this season.