The Eagles are almost at full health heading into their Week 13 match-up against the Arizona Cardinals. The only injury to report is the one preventing rookie safety Earl Wolff from practicing. Wolff is still dealing with a knee injury he suffered in Week 10 against the Packers. Wolff is aiming to be back by the time the Eagles play the Detroit Lions next week, but his return may take longer than that.
Everyone else at Eagles practice were full participants. This means the Eagles will likely get several players back who have missed time due to injury. Namely, Mychal Kendricks and Bradley Fletcher are two starters on the Eagles defense that are back to health. Backup LB and special teams player Jake Knott has also returned.
Full Eagles Injury Report:
Did Not Practice
S Earl Wolff (knee)
S Colt Anderson (ankle)
CB Bradley Fletcher (pectoral)
LB Mychal Kendricks (knee)
LB Jake Knott (hamstring)
- Nick Foles wins NFC Offensive Player of the Month Award
- Chip Kelly Previews the Arizona Cardinals
- Chip Kelly Made the Right Quarterback Decisions All Along
- The Linc - Are the Eagles Contenders?
- NFL Power Rankings 2013, Week 13: Eagles Compilation
- Eagles Injury Update: Everyone Except Earl Wolff is Healthy