Among the most notable names on the Eagles inactive list is starting cornerback Bradley Fletcher. It's a significant loss for the Eagles. Brandon Boykin, the Eagles' slot CB, could see some time on the outside along with the mix of Roc Carmichael and Curtis Marsh. Fletcher left last week's game early with a pectoral injury. The only other game Fletcher has missed in 2013 was the Eagles-Chargers game, which ended up being a loss for Philadelphia.
Here is the full list of Eagles inactives:
Michael Vick - Hamstring injury.
Bradley Fletcher - Pectoral injury.
Jake Knott - Hamstring injury.
Matt Tobin - Depth OL.
Dennis Kelly - Depth OL.
Matthew Tucker - Depth RB.
WR B.J. Cunningham - Depth WR.
For Green Bay, the most obvious inactive is Aaron Rodgers. He suffered a collarbone injury versus the Bears earlier in the week. Seneca Wallace starts in his place. Pass rushing outside linebacker Clay Matthews is indeed active for the Packers.
Packers Inactives: QB Aaron Rodgers,WR Chris Harper, CB James Nixon, OLB Andy Mulumba, OT Derek Sherrod, DE Josh Boyd, DE C.J. Wilson.
More from Bleeding Green Nation:
- Eagles at Packers 2013: Game Predictions
- The Linc - Eagles at Packers Game Day!
- Eagles vs. Packers 2013: Full Game Coverage
- Eagles vs. Packers 2013: Game time, TV schedule, online streaming, channel, and more
- Eagles vs. Packers 2013 Week 10 Flash Video: NickFolian Dynamite
- NFL Week 10 Fantasy Football Guide