Nick Foles has officially been cleared to return after missing time with a concussion injury he suffered against the Cowboys. A report by Howard Eskin late Monday night indicated Foles would return to practice on Tuesday. Eskin also reported Foles will likely start on Sunday when the Eagles travel to Oakland to play the Raiders.
All four Eagles quarterbacks were on the field during Tuesday's light practice. Foles and Matt Barkley reportedly split first team repetitions. Michael Vick was present but was not making any throws. Vick re-injured his hamstring vs. the Giants and it seems unlikely he will be ready to play anytime soon. GJ Kinne is the Eagles practice squad QB.
Nothing has been made official yet, but all signs point to Foles making his third start of 2013 in Oakland.
More from Bleeding Green Nation:
- BGN Radio: Eagles vs. Giants Reaction
- Eagles Trade Rumors: DE Vinny Curry available for trade
- NFL Trade Deadline Rumors 2013: Will the Eagles make a move?
- NFL Power Rankings 2013, Week 9: Eagles Fall Down
- The Linc - Chip Kelly's Offense Hasn't Been "Figured Out"
- Report: Nick Foles to start against Oakland Raiders
- Preaching Patience with Chip Kelly