Now that Week 8 of the NFL is over, it's that time to see where all 32 teams rank. For reference purposes, here is a link to last week's NFL Power Rankings.
Let's dive right into the rankings.
BLG's WEEK 9 POWER RANKINGS:
1) Kansas City Chiefs (Last Week: 1) - Undefeated but not unbeatable. CLE kept it close.
2) Denver Broncos (LW: 2) - Rebounded nicely after going down early in their game. Still a very good team.
3) Seattle Seahawks (LW: 3) - Came close to losing to STL on the road but ultimately didn't.
4) Indianapolis Colts (LW: 4) - Bye week. They've beaten tough opponents all year so it's not right to move them down.
5) New Orleans Saints (LW: 5) - Took care of business at home vs. a quarterback depleted team.
6) San Francisco 49ers (LW: 6) - Played JAX on the road and smoked them. Free win.
11) San Diego Chargers (LW: 10) - Bye week. Up next they play in Washington.
13) Carolina Panthers (LW: 17) - Easy win for Carolina over the disparaged Bucs. Carolina owns the 5th best point differential in the league (+74). Former Eagles DC Sean McDermott is coaching a good unit.
14) Dallas Cowboys (LW: 13) - Lost in hilarious fashion to the Lions. One of the few teams in the NFL history to lose despite winning the turnover differential with +4. Best team in the NFC East by default.
15) Miami Dolphins (LW: 14) - 0-4 after starting the season 3-0.
16) Baltimore Ravens (LW: 16) - Bye week. The Ravens are a perfect 5-0 after the bye week with John Harbaugh as the team's head coach.
17) Tennessee Titans (LW: 18) - Bye week.
18) New York Jets (LW: 15) - Got the beat up by the Bengals. 4th worst point differential in the league (-68). Tied for worst turnover differential (-12).
19) Arizona Cardinals (LW: 22) - AZ reached .500 in a win over the Falcons but they're easily still the third best (or second worst) team in their division.
22) Atlanta Falcons (LW: 19) - A team that's been a really big disappointment.
23) Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 20) - Averaging 1.5 offensive points in their last two games. Suffering from poor play and injuries at QB. Still not out of the division race!
24) Buffalo Bills (LW: 24) - Doing their best despite injuries at QB.
25) St. Louis Rams (LW: 26) - STL outgained Seattle in yards 339 to 135. They had a chance to win in the final seconds but a bad play call as time expired resulted in a loss.
26) Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 25) - A disappointing loss to Oakland on the road after looking like they had a chance turn around the season the week before.
31) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 31) - Greg Schiano still has a job for some reason.
32) Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 32) - 0-8