1) The Boykin at outside linebacker experiment against Denver.
2) Thornton (our DT/DE) rolling out into coverage. This has happened at least twice off the top of my head.
1) Our most talented all around DB, Boykin, only played 50% of the snaps against the Bucs.
2) Our most versatile pass rusher didn't dress twice and was finally set free last Sunday against the Bucs because he was in on a whopping 32% of snaps.
3) Earl Wolff, clearly our most talented safety at present, doesn't get enough snaps unless Chung is hurting.
My numbers might be slightly off, but you get the point.
So far, the comparisons of Davis as the DC version of Marty Mornhinweg don't do Marty justice.
The only positive I can say is that we are seeing mild improvement from the defense. But that has at least something to do with our opponents the past two weeks. In my opinion, Billy lacks the personnel for both the tricky blitz packages and the tricky zone coverage schemes he has tried to employ. Let's tricks, more utilization of the personnel, please.