Whatever you do, just don't turn that W upside down. Several Bucs players are dealing with a MRSA scare. It was reported that Sunday's game could be possibly cancelled due to this issue, but all indications point to the game still being on.
Michael Vick is officially questionable. He will likely miss the game and second year QB Nick Foles will start in his place.
More from Bleeding Green Nation:
- Eagles vs. Buccaneers 2013: Game time, TV schedule, online streaming, trivia and more
- The Linc - Previewing Eagles at Buccaneers
- Eagles vs. Buccaneers: Five Questions with Bucs Nation
- Eagles-Buccaneers Final Injury Report: Michael Vick Questionable
- Report: NFLPA could advise Eagles-Bucs not to play due to MRSA scare
- Johnthan Banks is the third Buccaneers player to be diagnosed with MRSA, per report
- Eagles vs. Bucs Week 6: Fantasy Football Sit/Start Advice
- Eagles vs. Buccaneers 2013 Preview: Don't Sleep on Tampa Bay