Here is Bleeding Green Nation's 2nd Annual Suicide Pool (I apologize in advance if there has been more than two suicide pools, my fact checkers have taken the week off and I can not be expected to do my own work).
Rules and stuff after the jump.To those of you who are new to suicide pools and are wondering what they are, you can read about them here.
Here are the basics that you need to know in order to play:
- Each pool member chooses one NFL team each week.
- Picks are made "straight up", not using a point spread system (If your team beats the spread but still loses, then you are still eliminated).
- If their pick is correct, they survive until the next week.
- An incorrect pick eliminates the player from the pool for the remainder of the season.
- Members are only allowed to pick a team once per season (if you pick the Packers in week one, you can not pick them for the rest of the season)
- The goal is to be the the last member standing at the end of the season.
- Only use the subject line to make your pick. Thanks.
Each week I will list who was eliminated, who survived and which teams the survivors have already chosen.
If I recall correctly, last year's winner was RadioheadEagles (I think that was his name. Again, my fact checkers are being bums).
So lets get started. If you want to join then go ahead and make your week 1 pick. Also leave any questions you have in the comments below.
Week 1 Schedule
Colts @ Bears
Falcons @ Chiefs
Eagles @ Browns
Redskins @ Saints
Rams @ Lions
Patriots @ Titans
Jaguars @ Vikings
Bills @ Jets
Dolphins @ Texans
Seahawks @ Cardinals
49ers @ Packers
Panthers @ Buccaneers
Steelers @ Broncos
Bengals @ Ravens
Chargers @ Raiders