5. This slot belongs to Michael Strahan. Honestly, he gave the Eagles fits for YEARS. The battles between him and Runyan are now considered legendary, unfortunately, Strahan got the better of that match up a lot. It's actually kind of hard to hate Strahan because he was really good and had an entertaining personality. The Gap also TRULY hated the Eagles. I remember my friend saw him at some event and he goes "hey Strahan, take it easy on my boy Runyan next game." Michael's response was a truly "HELL NOOO, God No."
4. Plaxico Burress has to be #4. I remembered when the Giants signed him I was like they over paid for an over rated WR. Unfortunately, he really came into his own as a Giant. And for whatever reason Sheldon Brown really struggled against tall WRs and this was one of the times that Sheldon was routinely beat. I'll never forget the week 2 game in 2006 where Sheldon caught the game winning TD over Sheldon Brown. That game vamped up the rivalry 10 fold.
3. Jeremy Shockey - Believe it or not there was a time when Shockey was actually good. Eagles fans HATED Shockey and for good reason. He was cocky and loved to flaunt his douchey-ness. He actually had some great match ups with Brian Dawkins back in the day when Dawk was a force in the pass game. Some good hits, pass break ups, and catches between the two of them.
2. Tom Coughlin - I can't stand this guy. He acts like a clown on the side line on every play. He's an old, beady-eyed frail, jack ass. I still don't know he won two Super Bowls with 9-7 teams, which makes me hate him even more. He was really really close to be fired twice now. He's probably untouchable with two SBs at this point, but that's almost a good thing because the Eagles have owned him the past few years.
1. Antonio Pierce - He was probably the biggest loud mouth on the Giants back when he played. He routinely talked trash, but unlike many of his compeers Pierce never backed it up. He was a smart instinctive player, but he was very slow which made him the victim of many big Brian Westbrook plays. Actually come to think of it he was victim of many big pass plays. I think when he goes to sleep he still sees the back of Westbrook's jersey in his dreams. He also was Plaxico's accomplice when Plaxico decided to put a loaded gun with the safety off in his pants pocket. 10/10 on the douche scale.
Here's a REALLY funny video of Eagles fans taking it to Brandon Jacobs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFaYVshSZTI .. A lot of LOL's in there especially when they ask Jeff Feagles if he's going to punt the ball over 30 yards... Feagles last year as a Giant was rough, his leg was cooked.