Last week I gave five predictions and did fairly well in doing so (I think), so I will do five more for this week, and ask for your predictions as well.
1. I think the Eagles score more points this game than they have in the past 2. This is (hopefully) a safe bet, because if the Eagles had even 2 TOs in the last two games they would have scored in the 30s in both games. Redzone turnovers continue to kill the Eagles, like last season (damnit!). I am picking them to win 26-17, but I think they have a great shot of scoring 30+.
2. I think there are some SERIOUS Brandon Graham sightings this week. I predict 15+ snaps, 1 sack, 1-2 tackles, 2-3 pressures. I think Graham continues to improve throughout the season.
3. In my last week's predictions, I said that I thought we'd see the Eagles D-line show up for real and wreck havoc on the Ravens. I was partially correct, because they were forcing Flacco to throw quick (just like Weeden), but not many sacks (only 2). I think we see 4+ sacks this game against the Cardinals. I think the DEs have success against Arizona's tackles. 4-5 sacks.
4. I think Vick's passing yards will drop down into somewhere around the 250-270 range. I think (and hope) we see safer, more conservative throws (via play-calling), and I think we see a lot of FGs in the redzone due to this conservative approach.
5. Finally, I think we finally, FINALLY have a positive TO differential this game. +1 I think we have 1 turnover and 2 tackaways (but it coudl go 2 TOs vs 3 takeaways, I just think we are +1).
Final score: 26-17 Eagles over Cardinals. (I really want to say 31-17 Eagles, but I think 2 would-be TDs will end up being FGs in hopes of reducing RZTOs.)
What are you're predictions?