"Any Given Sunday" is a popular cliche (I HATE cliches) for the NFL, if you didn't know, it means crazy shit will happen, so here are my crazy predictions....
1. The Chiefs will win the AFC West
2.The Saints will miss the playoffs
Drew Brees won't be able to help a broken defense, similarly bad to those from 2007 and 2008, plus Carolina and Atlanta are on the rise.
3. The Eagles will lead the league in sacks
4. The Cowboys will have 7 or fewer wins
They are talented, but highly overrated.Plus the NFC East is back, the Giants and Eagles will both sweep them and I suspect RG3 and the Redskins may even steal a game. Cowboys fans will relive memories of 2010 and will hope the Mayans prediction of the world ending will be true, to end their misery of such a terrible season.
5. The Panthers win the NFC South
Even if Cam Newton doesn't make a huge leap, Jon Beason is back, and he by himself could turn around the Panthers defenses. They can be a major threat in the NFC
6. TO will get released by some minor league football team despite being part owner and probably their greatest player eva. Yet he still wants to play in the NFL
Shit, that already happened. Surprise Surprise.
7. The World will end on 12/21/12 as said by the Mayans
Which prediction do you think will most likely happen?
1 (6 votes)
2 (9 votes)
3 (44 votes)
5 (7 votes)
4 (17 votes)
7 (14 votes)
none (3 votes)
100 total votes