Been seeing a lot of Mock Drafts around, so I got the idea to submit your Mock Draft, and I will grade them on the outcomes based on a scale outlined after the jump. My email address is in my profile, so if you already have a Mock Draft, please send it to that email address, preferably attached as a Word document, and I will grade them against the following rules:
- This should be a TWO ROUND mock draft. If you want to submit a third round, that's fine, but realistically, there are too many possible scenarios to successfully mock out that far, and since I will be "grading" these myself, two rounds is plenty enough work.
- Trades are allowed. But just as they will help your score, they could hurt your score too, so be liberal with them. I don't need to know what you project as compensation for that trade, just how that trade affects any pick that happens in the first two rounds. (E.G. New England Trades Picks 27 and 48 to Seattle for Pick 12 and selects Such-and-Such) If a third round pick is included in that scenario, you need not list it, as it does not affect this Mock.
- Successful Trade Predictions are worth 10 points for BOTH teams. (E.G. New England Trades Picks 27 and 48 to Seattle for Pick 12 - Worth 30 points if all picks correct, 20 points if 2 picks correct, 10 points if 1 pick correct)
- Players correctly drafted to a team is worth 5 points. (Colts Select Luck - Worth 5 Points if Colts Select Luck)
- Correct position but incorrect player is worth 2 points. (Colts Select RGIII - Worth 2 Points if Colts Select Luck)
- Correct Team picks but incorrect player or position is worth .5 points. (Colts select Khalil first overall - Worth .5 points if you predicted the Colts would select Luck First overall.
- Incorrect Team Picks deducts 2 points.
- Point values can snowballed. (E.G. Philadelphia Trades Pick 15 and pick 51 to the Vikings for Pick 3 and picks Morris Claiborne. If all things happen correctly, this is worth 35 points. If they traded to 3 and selected Stephon Gilmore, this is worth 32 points.)