I decided just to make a bunch of mock drafts and just see what i can get back from them. Addressing our needs in different ways. Also i expect the eagles to get a 3rd/4th pick out of asante and also pick up a free agent OT demitrius bell or mcneil. Also keep in mind that you don't need to spend early picks on olineman. Peters himself wasn't even drafted. Many great olineman come out of later rounds.
1. LB Luke Kuechly- we need another linebacker. If ryans goes down he can step in, if not he can play strong side and put this LB crew over the top and also take pressure of the d line and secondary.
2. DT jerel Worthy- One of the top DT's in the draft the only problem is his "short motor" this will be wasburns hansworth 2.0
2. WR Alshon Jeffery- Last year he was one of the top receivers in college switched QB's and now his stock plummets? I'd love to have him, he will be beyond motivated and will give this offense the receiver they need so they are dangerous all the time.
3. CB Trumaine Johnson- He LOCKED up the division last year, only problem it was a weak division. I think with a year or two to get use to better receievers his 6'0 frame and athletic body will be able to be a weaker nnamdi
3/4. OT bobby massie- If peters can't return from the achellies then this man shold be able to do big things. Already projected a starter 1st year and hasn't played a game.
4.TE ladarius Green- Very athletic 6'6 TE, great weapon whats not to like about him?
5. RS Chris Rainy- we need a return man, why not the best?
6. OT joe long - solid player/project gives us depth could turn out to be soemthign special
6. LB vontaze burfict- if hes still here no doubt i'd take him. I doubt he is but the ways its been going he could end up a free agent. The eagles could use a hot head on the field some times, just to keep them motivated.
6. FB/TE evan rodriguez- hybrid player can fill many needs as a blocker good to have
1. DT fletcher cox- versitile player can play the whole d line. Could be the best DT in the draft. Everyone knows him no need to go on.
2. WR mohmmad sanu- great route runner can replace avant sooner or later. Amazing hands.
2. DE vinny curry- very fast reminder of JPP.
3. LB mychal kendricks- Fast backer, SAM replacement, great against run. Also potential as a blitzer
3/4. CB chase minnifield- One of my favorite prospects, very underrated, should be a stud.
4. DT jared crick- could've been our potential first round pick if he never got hurt. If he was going to be a first rounder why not get him in the 4th?
5. RS chris rainy- same as before^^^
6. OT jeff adams
6. TE Chase Ford- 6'7 TE could be a project
6. OT Marcel Jones
1. DE Quinton couples- very athletic DE could slip to 15, high ceiling...
2. LB Donta Hightower- very possible he is still here. He played a 3-4 so he can probably play OLB in a 4-3
2. WR Alshon Jeffery- same as before^^^
3. QB Kirk cousins- Andy's reason to stay a few more years, intangables are crazy. Andy could take care of the rest.
3/4. OT Zebrie Saunders- a very good tackle could player either one also, which is a big plus.
4. DT jared crick - same as before^^^
5. RS Chris rainy-same as before^^^
6.FB Evan rodriguiz
6. OT Joe long
6. TE chase ford
1. DT Fletcher cox-^^^^^
2. LB donta hightower-^^^^
2. WR Alshon jeffery-^^^^
3. DE Cam Johnson- very underrated DE, has potential through the roof. Could be a stud.
3/4. OT bobby Massie-^^^^
5. Rs chris rainy-^^^^
6. vontaze burfict
6. OT joe long
6. FB evan rodriguez
I like version 1 and 4 the best. Give me some feedback which do you like the best/ think will happen the most. I'm interested to know!!!