The following is a list of 2010 NFL Draft first-round caliber prospects that I personally believe will be selected to future NFL Pro Bowls.
1. QB Andrew Luck, Stanford - The projected No. 1 overall pick has all the physical tools you could dream for in an NFL quarterback.
2. QB Robert Griffin, Baylor - Griffin has Michael Vick speed, a Ben Roethlisberger arm, Drew Brees accuracy and Aaron Rodgers intelligence. If that's not enough to become a Pro Bowler, I don't know what is.
3. OT Matt Kalil, USC - The term "can't-miss tackle" is thrown around a lot, but this kid seems like the real thing. Good with his feet, big, strong, smart, and a hard worker. He can certainly succeed in the NFL.
4. WR Justin Blackmon, Oklahoma State - I personally believe Blackmon will end up being the best player in this draft. That's right, better than Luck and Griffin. He IS a prototypical NFL wide receiver. His speed and size are concerning to some, but I don't believe they'll be an issue.
5. DT Fletcher Cox, Mississippi State - What happens when you combine size, athleticism and a ravenous appetite for football? You get Fletcher Cox. I really think Cox could be great in the right system.