Please note I only have basic knowledge of draftees. Only constructive criticism is welcome.
1. Colts: Andrew Luck-- No need for explanation
2. Redskins: Robert Griffin the III-- Will perhaps solve Redskins' quarterback woes for awhile.
3. Vikings: Matt Kalil-- An amazing left tackle prospect that will help protect whoever is quarterbacking for the Vikings.
4. Browns: Morris Clailborne-- Seen as a generational prospect at the cornerback position. Would take the Browns defense to a whole other level with a two pro bowl cornerbacks. And with a deep class of WRs, they should take this opportunity.
5. Buccaneers: Trent Richardson-- With a great RB in Richardson, their offense is basically complete.
7. Jaguars: Melvin Ingram-- Has great skill and the ability to move out to many positions. Defensive end is a need as well.
8. Dolphins: Ryan Tannehill-- A reach, but if the Dolphins don't come anyway with a quarterback in this draft, heads are going to roll.
9. Panthers: Fletcher Cox-- A better defensive tackle prospect than Poe. Has great ability to rush the passer and would fill a great need.
11. Chiefs: Luke Kuechly-- Another value pick and would help the Chiefs' already good LB corps.
12. Seahawks: Courtney Upshaw-- Has the versatility as a linebacker, but also can pass rush and stop the run as a defensive end in Pete Carroll's defense.
13. Cardinals: Jonathan Martin-- MAJOR need at the tackle (and probably the whole o-line) position. Has the potential to be a left tackle and move Levi Brown.
14. Cowboys: David DeCastro-- The guard free agent signings the Cowboys will not help much and DeCastro is a bonafide guard prospect.
15. Eagles: Michael Floyd-- Speed, speed, and more speed. With three wide outs with amazing speed and finally having height with Floyd, Vick could easily come back to his 2010 form. See what the Giants' did with great three WRs last season. The offensive options with them would be astounding.
16. Jets: Mike Adams-- O-line is needed to help protect Tim Tebow....I mean Mark Sanchez. Their o-line was also a major weakness last season with injuries and their right tackle was very subpar last season. There are plenty of pass rushers in this draft so taking an offensive tackle here would prove wise.
18. Chargers: Cordy Glenn-- Without resigning Marcus McNeil, o-line is a big concern coming into this draft.
19. Bears: Michael Brockers-- Great value at this pick and would help get some more pass rush out of this defense.
20. Titans: Dre Kirkpatrick-- Cortland Finnegan absence leaves a hole at the cornerback position. Good value here.
21. Bengals: Kendall Wright--Adding Wright would give Andy Dalton two great receivers to pass to.
22. Browns: Riley Reiff-- A major need at right tackle would be shored up with Riley.
23. Lions: Mark Barron-- The safety need the Lions has is cleared here with a complete safety in Barron and isn't over-drafted at this pick.
24. Steelers: Dontari Poe--Could be a great nose tackle for the Steelers after cutting their last one.
27. Patriots: Dont'a Hightower-- Provides a pass rusher for the Patriots' defense which they desperately need.
28. Packers: Peter Konz-- Good value and fills a need after their center signed with the Rams.
29. Ravens: Alshon Jeffery-- Boldin's not getting younger and is losing his ability to separate from corners. Provides Flacco a red-zone target and a possession receiver to compliment the speedy Smith.
31. Patriots: Devon Still-- Could be a 3-4 End or a 4-3 tackle in their defensive packages.
32. Giants: Coby Fleener-- Any picks for O-line would be reaching and Eli is in need of a TE with Jake Ballard bearing injury and no one else on their roster that could fill the TE position.