It's that time of year again! April 26th is just around the corner, so we're bringing back BGN's Community Mock Draft. To the newcomers, make sure to check out the rules after the jump. To all of our vets, welcome back.
Last year, we had outsyderz34 as our draft champion with an 80% community approval rating. As a reward, he'll be picking for the Eagles this year. Who will be the winner in 2012? It's anyone's guess, but you have to play to win so get those keyboards ready.
REMINDER: Picking teams doesn't start until Saturday at 6:00 p.m. EST. This is just a "heads up" post to give everyone a fair shot at getting their team of choice.
*Rules and tips can be found after the jump*
- Just like last year, this year's process will start at a specific time: Saturday, March 24th at 6:00 p.m. EST, to be exact. If you want to be assigned to a pick, just comment in the post that will appear on the front page at that time. Make sure to include the team that you want.
- Teams will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis. HOWEVER, you must have at least 300 comments or have been a member of BGN since January 1st, 2012 in order to participate.
- There are only 32 slots open this year, so if you want a pick, don't wait around!
- The first selection will be posted to the front page on Sunday, March 25th at 6:00 p.m. EST. If you have the Indianapolis Colts, please e-mail me your pick before 6. My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Picks will be posted every day at 6:00 until we reach the end of the mock draft, which, conveniently enough, should coincide with the beginning of the real draft.
- Standard fanpost etiquette applies - meaning please make your pick explanations at least 75 words long and try to use big boy sentences. Punctuation is also appreciated.
- If you want some examples of how the picks went down in previous years, just type "BGN 2010/2011 Mock Draft" into the search bar to your right.
- The winner of the mock (and the recipient of next year's Eagles pick) will be determined by a community approval rating poll placed on each article. Don't forget to vote!
- No trades - sorry, guys.
Keep an eye out for the selection post this Saturday. Best of luck to everyone!