These are just some of my general thoughts about the Eagles
1. As much as I want to love Jamar Chaney
, he is not the answer at lb. Brian Rolle
, However, may be quite the find. His intensity and physicality is unmatched on this team as far as lbs go. His height may be a liability in pass coverage but he makes up for it with his speed, awareness, and athleticism
2. Andy Reid will be back whether you like it or not. Next year will most likely be his last year here if there is not a dramatic improvement.
3. Please stop calling Graham and Allen bust. Knee injuries are bad enough but then they couldn’t rehab with the world class team trainers. If they don’t produce by the end of next season, fine you can call them busts. Graham should have never been activated this year anyway and Allen has improved in the last few games.
4. Our O-line has a chance to be really really special next year. Not sure if Vick will use it but that’s for another time. Also Jason Kelce
had a nice rookie season but there’s not a chance he should have made the pro bowl. (Baldy hypes all eagles players like last year calling Chaney a top 5 mlb last year)
5. As far as the offseason goes I’d like to see shady get an extension and Desean given a team friendly contract. If were gonna break the bank I want Vincent Jackson
. Also Samuel will be traded probably for a 4th rounder… not a 1st (aging expensive cornerback who must go) I will miss him though. Stephen Tulloch
is a free agent and fits/knows washburns system ( I think it will stay). Id also love to draft vontaze… in the 2nd round stick him on the strong side( yes I have watched him all season and I think Tulloch could be a very nice mentor for this kid with limitless potential) lbs next year please Burflict-tulloch-Rolle ( I dreamed for Nnamdi and look what happened)
6. Hopefully some team takes Marty M off our hands. I am not a fan.
7. Id really like Vick to talk to/ watch drew brees. They are similar size and drew really gets it done. They are not the same kind of qb but I feel like Vick can learn a ton from someone like Brees(if hes willing to give the advice)
what do you guys think?