In just a few days the new 2010-2011 NFL season will begin. After a long and arduous offseason filled with lockout drama, I can only imagine how you all are excited about this Sunday.
So since I have to work late to do some software testing and I don't want to do it, I thought we would make a thread about week 1 predictions. Make 'em as bold as you like or as safe as you like. Hell they don't even have to be exclusively about the Eagles game.
Here are my 5:
- The Patriots will beat the Dolphins by a margin of 24 points or more.
- Despite the offensive powerhouses, the Saints and Packers will combine for less than 35 points.
- The Redskins will beat the Giants...and it won't even be close [BOLD]
- The Eagles defense will create 2 turnovers. 1 will be from Asante Samuel and the other will be from Jamar Chaney.
- The Eagles defense will DOMINATE the Rams. However, the offense will have early struggles. Eagles win 24-13.
...So, what are your week 1 predictions?