1. NA was wearing an Eagles form. No really, the most coveted free agent we all wanted was REALLY suited in in green. Wow
2. Ronnie Brown wearing #36... Westbrook was the definition of a classy player who put his head down and did work. 40% of our offense and made the whole defense watch him. Bye Westbrook :'(
3. Our defensive ends ling up like that...We have been used to a JJ defensive front since 1999...bye JJ :'(
4. One of our DTs using a spin move... OK, call me crazy but in my lifetime I don't remember ANY of our guys utilizing the spin move
5. Actually being EXCITED to see Jason Babin again and what he brings to the table under Washburn
6. Seeing Vince Young under center.. With our crazy offseason anything seems possible, but c'mon Vince Young is our back up. Who would've thought that?
7. Watching Giants fan favorite, the same Giant who dissed us weeks ago, on our sideline
8. Watching someone other than Akers kick off... Before Akers I can only remember Gary Anderson, Chris Boniol, and Roger Ruzek
9. Come to thin of it, not seeing Kolb, McNabb, Bunkley, Bradley, Mikell, etc. Also surreal. It's amazing how this roster keeps turning over... Qbs in 2009 Vick , Kolb and McNabb... 2010 Vick Kolb Kakfa...2011 Vick, Young Kafka
10. Seeing the 3 headed monster... DRC, NA, and Samuel all on the field and thinking "Holy crap, teams have to actually pick which match up they like against 2 all pros and a pro bowler!!!!"
I can not wait for the season to start already. 2 months I could do without, February and August!