Player Cap charges....
- Asomugha: $10M in 2011, $16M in 2010
- Jenkins: $4M in 2011, $4.65M in 2010
- Young: $4M in 2011, $14.2M in 2010
- Babin: $5.3M in 2011, $1M in 2010 (was on a one-year deal)
- Rodgers-Cromartie: $2.1M in 2011 (has two years left on a rookie deal and will get a new deal)
Important note: The Eagles can get out of all the free-agent contracts they brought in after 2011 with virtually no cap charges, except for the Asomugha deal.
That folks, is what separates the Eagles from the Snyders and Joneses of the NFL.