I love prediction threads as much as the other guy. However, it's funny when someone has 10 predictions, half are true and half are soooo wrong and off base. Yet, the poster will come forth with their right ones and act like the next Nostradamus. I think we all at one point have been guilty of that!
So let's see.. Who has the cojones to actually come out and admit their predictions that they thought were sooo right but yet so wrong. This thread will have possibilities for a lot of entertainment... I'll start
2. DeSean Jackson was too small of a WR when we drafted him
3. Back when Buckhalter and Westbrook were part time players together, I thought Buckhalter would have the better career.
4. In 2004, I was betting dollars to donuts that we were going to select Stephen Jackson. When we moved up to 16, I about peed myself.
5. In 1999, I was in the camp that thought we should've drafted Ricky Williams instead of McNabb. But I was 14 at the time with limited knwoledge, so I get a pass I think
6. I predicted Matt Ware was the next Bobby Taylor -- I was in love with that whole bust of a draft lol.
I'll post more in the comments when I think of them