I'm not going to talk about the boring news regarding the league getting a week long extension for the CBA, and blah blah blah. I want to talk about what Philadelphia Eagles jerseys that Eagles fans should be buying!!! I'm always very picky with the jerseys that I buy. I want to invest in a good jersey that I can where for a while. I currently own a McNabb, Westbrook, Kolb, McCoy(#29....ugh), and a DeSean Jackson jersey. 1.5 out of 5 ain't bad, lol.
Last offseason McNabb got traded, and Kevin Kolb was the starting quarterback. I had to get Kevin's jersey. That's definitely a good buy! Hell no it wasn't. Kolb got a concussion during the first game of the 2010 season, and Vick looked incredible. A week later I bought a Michael Vick shirt.
Looking ahead to the 2011 season, what jerseys should we be considering to buy to show our love for the Philadelphia Eagles? Here are the top 5 jerseys I think you can't go wrong with.
- Michael Vick- He's an absolutely incredible athlete, throws the ball deep, runs in for touchdowns, and also the starting quarterback. Vick is only tendered to a 1 year deal, but he'll get a long extension after he has a great 2011 season. Get it!
- DeSean Jackson- Miracle at the Meadowlands Part 2, super fast, star wide receiver, and always dangerous when he touches the ball.
- Asante Samuel- An outstanding Cornerback, one the best in the league, swagger, and had a few tackles last year.
- LeSean McCoy- Will be the starting running back for quite some time, runs in between the tackles, breaks impressive runs, and catches the ball well.
- Jeremy Maclin- Another stud receiver, will have a more productive season next year after developing more chemistry with Vick.
There's my list of Eagles jerseys that I think you can't go wrong with buying this offseason. The only change I might make to this list is when we sign Nnamdi Asomugha. Nnamdi will take the number 3 spot, and Jeremy Maclin will be bumped out of the top 5. Wishful thinking. ;-)
Make sure to check out my Eagles blog: www.eaglesfan4life.com