The Hawaiian Christmas Eternal Thread went back to... Hawaii, of course, so this time you get an overseas fan stepping into the breach.
Ground rules, or should I say "air rules" because we're Birds fans? OK, let's say "flight plan".
1. No pictures of Rosie O' Donnell, two-headed piglets, or any similar monstrosities. Nobody wants to have to clean their lunch off the computer screen. (or even feel like they're about to have to)
2. Nobody knows the real rules.
3. If you want to put a picture in here, especially if it involves an attractive female with part or most of her clothes off, put a title right above it so at least the fans who read BGN while they're officially doing something else (like attending class or working) know what to watch out for.
4. Li Peng is a pig.
5. Don't feed any trolls (you can figure out who they are on your own). Shun the trolls and feed some homeless animals instead.
6. Trash talk is fine, personal attacks aren't. Basically, don't be a douchenozzle. If you're not sure whether what you're about to post qualifies, either ask someone or stay on the safe side and don't post it.
7. I could say no politics, no religion, but really, talk about whatever you want as long as you keep the second sentence of rule # 6 in mind.
OK, go for it. And get this post 5+ recs or Andy Reid will hire Victor Abiamiri as strength and conditioning coach.