This would leave us with the 23, 39, 56, 77, 88, 103, 120, around 130 (McNabb compensation), 146, 152, and 212 pick. I'm sure we will get more picks before the draft but thats' what I'm going with for now.
So here are the picks.
23. Gabe Carimi OT Wisconsin This guy is an absolute monster and would make our line closer to respectable from the get go.
56. Mike Pouncey C/OG Florida Not quite as talented as his Steeler brother. But he is talented and will start at either RG or C right away.
77. Colin Kaepernick QB Nevada Extremely mobile quarterback to mold under Vick. I like this guy.
88. Luke Stocker TE Tennessee Celek def didn't have the year we expected. This guy reminds me of Heap.
103. Jeff Demps RB/KR Florida And we thought this team couldn't get any faster. We have a KR now!
120. Danny Watkins OG Baylor Talented guy. Will compete for RG spot.
130. Curtis Brown CB Texas Played for an elite program and had a good career. Depth depth depth
146. Josh Bynes OLB Auburn very talented player who really has been the heart of Auburn's defense this year.
152. Chimidi Chekwa CB Ohio State Kurt Coleman has been impressive. Let's see what this guys got.
212. Chris Colasanti LB Penn State Lee has impressed in Dallas. Eagles take a shot on Colasanti in the last round.
There you go that's all I got. I didn't have the Eagles picking an LB early. I am very aware of that. I think Chaney Fokou and Bradley are awesome and am absolutely in love with Keenan Clayton. He may be my favorite of the four. I think the Eagles stick it out with them and bring in Josh Bynes to fill the shoes of Akeem Jordan whom they let walk.