These are my rankings for a standard non ppr league. Tell me what you think.
1. Aaron Rodgers- tops the charts for the second year in a row. Imagine what he can do with some blocking...
2. Drew Brees- Another Year Near The Top
3. Tom Brady- Randy Moss is looking great. Edelman and Welker are healthy. Nice passing attack in NE in '10.
4. Peyton Manning-Mr. Consistency
5. Matt Schaub- leads a solid offense down in Texas. Foster will step up in the backfield and Schaub has weapons.
6. Philip Rivers- had a great year last year. Don't expect those same numbers (less in '10 w/o VJax)
7. Tony Romo- had a very good fantasy year. Will have another good fantasy year (but he still sucks and is a homo)
8. Kevin Kolb- our boy. He is ready to play. Hopefully the o-line will decide to block in the reg season.
9. Brett Favre- Grandpa Favre is back for another year. Expect his #'s to drop but still be starter quality.
10. Eli Manning- a good fantasy options with his young and sure handed wideouts.
11. Joe Flacco- has the weapons to be a fantasy star. Too bad the Ravens are in love with the run.
12. Jay Cutler- accuracy concerns are worrisome. If Forte comes back to form Cutler could have a solid year.
13. Matt Ryan- Has the weapons just needs to connect the pieces to the puzzle.
14. Donovan McNabb- Can't stand him but he has talent and if Campbell can have a good year there, so can D-Mac
15. Kyle Orton- is having himself a great offseason and is poised to have a surprise year.
1. Adrian Peterson- All Day. That is all.
2. Chris Johnson- was too active last year as a workhorse to have a repeat year. Still a monster.
3. Ray Rice- he can run and catch with ease. He beats MJD in my rankings by a hair.
4. Maurice Jones-Drew- a back you just love to have on your team. Offense is a little too iffy for me to rank him @ 3.
5. Frank Gore- if he stays healthy he could be a top 3 back. He just needs to stay on the field to be successful.
6. Michael Turner- Will do somewhere between what he did last year and what he did 2 years ago.
7. Ryan Mathews- Is going to step up big and have a great year for the Chargers.
8. Beanie Wells- I'm expecting a breakout year from the Buckeye Bruiser.
9. Shonne Greene- The Jets like to run. And Greene runs well and is a horse. Simple as that.
10. Steven Jackson- Most talented back in the NFL. Needs a passing game in STL to put up the #'s he deserves.
11. Deangelo Williams-In a committee so what? He gets the ball and does great things with it.
12. Ryan Grant- Mr. Consistency. Never a bad choice to draft Grant in the 2nd Round.
13. Jamaal Charles- If he can ward off Thomas Jones he can have a great year.
14. Jonathan Stewart- 2 backs on the same team in the top 14. Yes, they are that good.
15. Pierre Thomas- explosive offense + explosive players = explosive numbers
1. Randy Moss- is in the shape of his life and ready to have an outstanding year.
2. Andre Johnson- is set for another great year.
3. Calvin Johnson- Megatron will finally break out this year.
4. Reggie Wayne- Mr. Consistency
5. Larry Fitzgerald- he is not nearly as good with Leinart under center. Check the stats...
6. Roddy White- could have a better year than Fitz....
7. Greg Jennings- another guy that could break the top 5. Jennings' getting the ball, just he needs it in the endzone.
8. Miles Austin- I don't like him so I'm not saying anything.
9. Brandon Marshall- possession guy. as long as he possesses the ball in the endzone it's all good.
10. Steve Smith (Panthers)- should have a good year with Moore at QB. No more Delhomme!
11. Desean Jackson- I'm expecting a drop in numbers (this is a good thing, other weapons have arrived)
12. Dwayne Bowe- I'm expecting a great year with a lot of touchdowns.
13. Hakeem Nicks-he's a Giant, but I love this kid.He is tough as nails and his hands are as soft as something soft.
14. Marques Colston- The last talented Hofstra product possibly ever. The man catches balls in the EZ.
15. Michael Crabtree- takes another step towards stardom (doesn't make it all the way up the stairs just yet)
1. Dallas Clark- consistency every year.
2. Antonio Gates- talented man. Should put up amazing numbers.
3. Vernon Davis- won't put up numbers like last years but he isn't going to bore you.
4. Jermichael Finley- big year from this guy.
5. Chris Cooley- Shanahan could really turn Cooley back into gold in the fantasy world.
6. Brent Celek- drops in my rankings because of the o-lines struggles forcing him to stay in.
7. Jason Witten- talented guy
8. Tony Gonzalez- Old Man has the skills to pay the bills.
9. Owen Daniels- Expect a great year. Could end up as the top TE this year.
10. Kellen Winslow- Receiving TE. Who's throwing it???
11. Visanthe Shiancoe-Quality backup. Average starter.
12. John Carlson-another good backup who should have numbers consistent with last years.
13. Dustin Keller-Good pass catcher...too bad Sanchez is awful.
14. Zach Miller- Jason Campbell could fall in love with this guy.
15. Fred Davis- The second Skin TE on this list. I like this former Trojan as a sleeper.
1. Philadelphia Eagles- we have a new ball-hawking safety!
2. Green Bay Packers- undervalued defense. lots and lots of veteran talent.
3. Dallas Cowboys- Jerry Jones has a good defense.
4. Cincinnati Bengals- Bengals D is set for another great year.
5. New York Jets- No Revis, not too big of a deal in the fantasy world. Jets still make the top 5.
6. Baltimore Ravens- Injuries could ruin there season.
7. Minnesota Vikings- Hard to do anything against a great defensive line like that of the Vikings.
10. New Orleans Saints- They have a bullseye on their back. So what, just tackle the guy in front of you.
11. Cleveland Browns-Eric Wright is a monster. I'm looking for this defense to improve.
12. New England Patriots- Eh, good backup defense.
13. San Diego Chargers- Could have a great year, could have a terrible year. Feeling lucky?
14. Houston Texans- Consistent defense. Good for spot starts when playing mediocre or worse offenses.
15. Pittsburgh Steelers- Could return to top 10 rankings this year. COULD