Try to predict what will happen, we'll keep this thread saved and see how close we all are. Whoever gets the most correct will be crowned something... Something awarding that I can't think of yet.
-My prediction is we sign Julius Peppers. We'll probably have to over pay for him and it's a bit of a gamble since he's older but our pass rushing situation looked pretty grim last year besides Trent Cole.
-This is a weak prediction, but I think we try and add a veteran safety (or possibly trade for one). Who? I don't know.. Weak, I know, but I don't think we try and fix it through the draft.
- I think we re-sign Weaver and Avant to long term deals.
- I think we re-sign Nick Cole
- I think Brian Westbrook restructures and plays one more year in a limited role
- I think Kevin Curtis restructures and plays one more year here.
- I think we let Sean Jones walk. No way we keep Sav , Gaither or Gocong either.
- Obviously, the biggest trade is going to be Donovan McNabb. I think we get a 2nd rounder from either Minnesota or Arizona.
- Vick will be traded for a 4th or a 5th round pick. I wish he would stay another year but he wants to start. It was fun while it lasted Mike, and I enjoyed having you in a few downs in Madden too.I think he either goes to OAK or BUF
- Another weak prediction: I think we move up in the draft for a top player. We should have plenty of ammunition as usual.
I don't know a whole lot about the draft prospects so get ready for your 3rd weak prediction from Joe_D.
I think our first rounder we draft a DE. The draft is pretty strong on that front from what I gather. My guess is we're going to make sure we get after the passer with our front four more. Babin, Clemons and Abimiri don't look like they'll be here much longer. Abiamiri probably gets one more year to prove himself. I think Darren Howard might be on the fringe too since he's getting much older.
I think the 2nd round goes to a CB and a LB (yes we will have two 2nd rounders).
And thats the end of my draft predictions, its not like the FO does anything we expect them to (save Jason and I forget who else who predicted Maclin--kudos).