1. Our misses open receivers all the time! I don't care if they say he completes 3 out of 5 passes for 8 yards an attempt. HE SUCKS AND NEVER MAKES ANY PLAYS EVER OMFG!
2. HE'S ALWAYS INJURED!
3. He was only good when he was younger because he was mobile. Now he has aged, can't run for fear of injury, and his other flaws are more noticeable.
4. I know he doesn't throw many picks, but that's because his passes are so inaccurate even the opposition cannot catch them (my personal favorite)!
5. We've gotten as close as we're ever going to get with this guy and he just doesn't have what it takes to get us there.
6. Anyone could have been successful the way our defense has been.
7. He is not a good leader. He doesn't take the fans' criticism well and has a poor attitude.
8. BTW, this is not a McNabb post. This is a throwback to Randall Cunningham 1996. For those keeping score at home, Cunningham would take a year off after being benched, then return to Minnesota in 1997 where he only won 15 games and came within a botched field goal of the Super Bowl. The Eagles entered the Rodney Peete/Bobby Hoying golden age.