If the Eagles were to win the Superbowl, would Any Reid retire? My thoughts:
1) Reid would have proven everything he wanted to.
2) He would be able to remain as some kind of consultant (similar to his mentor Holmgren)
3) He would be able to have a life and reconnect with his kids
4) He would be able to avoid all that lockout/strike/labour BS which is coming
5) He would probably annoint Morty as the new HC, which would ensure he would be more revered than ever since it's unlikly MM would have the same success.
6) He wouldn't need any more money anyway, and after a few years, maybe he'd throw his hat back into the ring somewhere else.