Just some bullet point statistics and projections that I found interesting after 4 weeks:
- The Eagles have 527 rushing yards through 4 games (131.75 per game) which would come out to 2,108 over the course of the full season. This would be the most for the team since 2002, when they had 2,220 yards. They only eclipsed the 2K yard mark one other time under Andy Reid, in 2003.
- Nate Allen is on pace for 12 interceptions this year. The record for a rooke is 14, set by Dick, Night Train, Lane. Only two other players, Paul Krause and Woodley Lewis, had at least 12 in their rookie season.
- Sav Rocca is on pace for 96 punts, which would put him 6th all time on the Eagles single season list.
- The defense has forced one fumble this season, which was not recovered by the Eagles. This comes out to a fumble/drive rate of .000, obviously. Take some solace in the fact that the Eagles are not the only team with this distinction, as they are joined by the 49ers.
- On a positive note regarding turnovers, the Eagles are 6th in INTs per drive at .133, with 6 in 45 drives. Atlanta is first at .190 with 8 in 45 drives.
These were just a few things I found interesting today after 4 weeks. If you guys like it, I may bring it back later in the season. Feel free to add your own as well.