- Cedric Benson doesn't suck?! He ran for 76 yards and a TD against the Steelers, a team who gave up 29 rushing yards to Matt Forte and 57 rushing yards to Chris Johnson. He's averaging 98 yards a game.
- The official name of the color the Seahawks wore today is "Brain Hemorrhage Green"
- The Ravens are winning through their dominating... offense?!
- Kevin Kolb is the first QB in NFL history to throw for 300+ yards in each of his first two starts.
- Mark Sanchez is the only QB in NFL history to go 3-0 as a rookie.
- Today the Titans played the Jets, with the Jets wearing Titans jerseys, and the Titans wearing Oilers jerseys.
- Today was the first day since 1996 that Terrell Owens played without recording a catch.
- The Browns have been outscored by a league worst 66 points by scoring a league worst 2 touchdowns (one on offense, one on a punt return). Ridiculous.
- And of course, we can't forget to congratulate the Lions on their first win since December 20, 2007. New coach, new logo, new QB, new season. Hell, for all we know, they could finish 14-2.
Go Eagles! Today was a real exciting day. Even though we played the Chiefs, we got an exciting glimpse of what the future in Philadelphia could hold, and it looked good. Kolb, McCoy, Jackson, Maclin, and Celek? Wow. Find a better set of young skill-position players in the league. They could be downright scary.