For the first time in Bleed Green's history, we will be hosting our very own Fantasy Football league. With our continuous growth of our fan base, we feel that we need to please our readers, and incorporate you into our site. Here is your chance, as fans of Bleed Green, to take on the staff and show your football knowledge in our public fantasy league for our fans. The league will consist of 12 teams, with 3 spots being reserved for the staff of Bleed Green. Also, this is a free fantasy league, where bragging rights are at stake. So how can you register for the Bleed Green Fantasy League? Below are the guidelines and registration information for our 1st ever fantasy football league.
- To register, you must e-mail email@example.com, and I will reply as soon as I can, then you will be given your registration information from there on. ( We will do our best to include every fan who wants to be apart of the league, if we get an outburst of fans who want to participate, we will create another league to accomadate everyone )
How the Fantasy League Will Work
- There will be 12 teams in each league
- The Draft date will take place July 19th at 7pm ET, which is a Sunday.
- It will be held on NFL.com
- The scoring settings and playoff format will be e-mailed to you once you register.
The Bleed Green Fantasy Football League will be a great way to interact with the staff, and will be a fun and competitive league. If you are interested, be sure to register as soon as possible, to insure your spot in the league. We are all looking forward to this great new addition to our ever expanding site. Throughout the NFL season, we will be writing articles about our league, showing the standings and recent games. This will truly be a great feature of Bleed Green.