New feature here on the site and one that I think will help to liven up things a bit in this painfully slow portion of the NFL calendar. Bird Droppings will be a daily link dump feature where I highlight what the local and national football writers are saying about the Eagles or whatever...
I contemplated calling this new feature "The Linc" and expanding that to everyday, but I think I'm going to leave "The Linc" as a place to highlight what bloggers only have to say. Plus, there's no way I could find a new picture of a cute girl in an Eagles jersey every day of the week... I also thought about calling the new feature "Birdseed" or something like that, but "Bird Droppings" had more of a ring to it. Plus, we very well may be highlighting some crappy stories. Zing!
Oh and if the photoshop wizards who check out the site want to make a cool banner for this new feature... that would be awesome.
Anyway, without further ado let's kick off the inagural edition of Bird Droppings.
- The Fort Worth Star Telegram has a story about Kevin Kolb, fishing, and his desire to start one day.
- Hank Baskett and his bride to be, Kendra Wilkinson, hung out in Vegas this weekend.
- You'll probably be able to buy Eagles themed lottery scratch off tickets in the very near future.
- Ray Didinger looks back on the infamous Body Bag Game.
- Shaheer McBride hopes to actually play in a game this year.
- The NFL has launched an investigation to discover whether the Redskins tampered with Albert Haynesworth. They obviously did, but will the NFL actually take a stand against something that has been going on for a long time?