The upcomping game, Dawks return, got me remembering how much I loved him. Which in turn made me think of all the trash I have hated through the years.
So I was curious what everyones most hated eagle is/was?
I have only been following the eagles avidly for about 5 years now, so my all time list is a little swayed toward the recent.
- Lj Smith (Fuck you, enough said)
- Dehani Jones (Celebrating a tackle for a 9 yard gain?...with air guitar)
- Reggie Bown (You represent the spot that could have been Danny Amendola, thank you.)
- Mark Simeneau (Thanks for keeping the spot warm for trotter)
- Mike McMahon (I know he was a back up, but how the hell did he make it to the NFL, seriously?)
- TO (goes without saying)
- Reggie Brown (look at you pulling double duty)
- Kevin Curtis (I once respected him, now I get angry when he is on the field)
- Chris Clemmons (no he hasnt done anything terrible, but can we have our money back please?)
- Chris Gocong (I know this one will raise some eyebrows, but I think this guy is useless, evident by the fact that he was not the starter this past week, I think Asante gets more tackles than this guy.)
Rising Stars: (Not quite the A-holes represented by the first two lists, but gaining the wrong kind of recognition)
- Quentin Demps (Up and down, had high hopes for this kid, but he has some of the dumbest penalties possible)
- Sean Jones (Cant tackle, kind of something a safety needs to do)
- King Dunlap (hard to put him up here, he was a 7th round pick, but dam...you suck)
- The brothers Andrews (I think most would already be fed up with these clowns, but when it comes to injuries I tend to give players the benefit of the doubt, Shawn had another surgery which atleast implies something else was wrong. I am waiting one more offseason to determine my hatred.)
I am sure I left many ealges off this list, so help me fill in the blanks. Who would be on your top hated list?